Here are the Holistic Health treatments we deliver. If you require assistance, we would be happy to direct and inform you of what would give you the best result.
Massage has evolved from a combination of eastern and western traditions. However, in the recent years the basic forms of massage have been extended and added to a number of other specialised techniques. Massage is a natural way of maintaining the vital human connection: touch.It is an ancient art that has been practiced and performed for many thousands of years – well before the advent of medicine or surgery. Today, it is a multi-dimensioned skill encompassing a wide variety of ever involving techniques. In addition to a powerful healing too that enhances physical and emotional health, as it improves the circulation of nutrients to the body and encourages the body to heal itself.If parts of your body are aching or sore, remedial massage is the best choice, working with the whole of you (your mind, body and spirit) for successful relief with achieved with Myofacial pressure points.and rehabilitation stretches. This corrects muscle tension and pain which limits movement due to muscle injury.
Promote positive body awareness and an improved body image through relaxation.
- Can help increase joint mobility by reducing any thickening of the connective tissue.
- Helps to free adhesions, break down scar tissue and decrease inflammation
- Improves muscle tone and balance, reducing the physical stress placed on the bones and joints.
- Relieves muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscle tissue.
- Increases flexibility in muscles due to muscular relaxation and exercises.
- Increases blood circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle. This reduces muscle fatigue and soreness.
- Reduces stress and anxiety by relaxing the mind and body
- Create a feeling of well-being and enhanced self-esteem.
Relaxation is a key in having well-being, balance and control. It promotes:
Mind body Connections will show you how to achieve the most suitable way for you to relax.
- Clearer perspectives
- Control over the variables (things that confudr outcomes) effecting you.
- More efficiency
- Greater results in achieving aims
- Better communication and aims
- In tune with the Wholeness of you
- Improve health and Well being
- Situations from another view
- Meditation for greater solutions
- Calmness and understanding
- Forgive and let go
- Put life into proportions
Plus many,many more techniques to promote relaxation.
- Letting go
- Techniques for sleeping
The healing properties of essential oils have been known for centuries, but it is only recently that the benefits of Aromatherapy have once again been widely recognised. One of the most popular complimentary therapies, it is increasingly being accepted buy orthodox medicines and hospital patients as part of their treatment. Home use of essential oils is also on the increase as awareness has grown of patient antiseptic and revitalising properties, and especially the beneficial effects they can have on stress-related complaints like
Stress related disorders like anxiety, insomnia, headaches and depression.
Skin problems like acne eczema and psoriasis
Respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis and hay fever
Cosmetic imperfections like wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
It can stimulate the body’s natural healing system; induce a feeling of deep relaxation, increases the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increasing the blood circulation.
Can help increase energy levels as blockages and congestion to the nerves are eased.
Indian head massage is an extremely effective treatment that has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India, as part of a family ritual, for over a thousand years. The treatment is non-evasive: the massage is applied through clothes and, thus, can be performed anywhere. Indian head massage is a Holistic treatment. It works on physical and psychological levels in the treatment.
It is applied to the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp and face, represents a de-stressing programme for the whole body.
It promotes the belief that health results from the harmony within oneself. The sheer relaxation obtained is in a league of its own.
The benefits and effects of Indian head massage
- An antidote to stress, anxiety and depression.
- Creates a balanced feeling of peace and calm as stagnant energy is released and the energy flow to the body is rebalanced.
- Completely refreshes and revitalises the mind and body.
- Relieves muscular tension
- Relieves physical and emotional stress
- Encourages to relieve mental and physical strain, increasing productivity
- Improves the lymphatic drainage in the head and neck, improving blood supply
- Improving joint mobility by unlocking restricted joint movements
- Increase of blood supply to the brain promoting clearer thinking and improved concentration
- Promotes deeper relaxation and can induce sleep
- Helps to relieve eyestrain and headaches.
- Helps to relieve congestion in the head (associated with sinusitis, tinnitus)
- Improve respiration by encouraging deeper breathing.
- Promote a general state of well-being
- Calms and soothes the mind
- Helps to reduce nervous tension
- Helps to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression
Reflexologyis a form of natural healing that is both a science and an art. The science lies in the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and the hands, which correspond to all parts of the body. The art is in the unique technique applied to the reflex areas also by the thumbs and fingers.
Reflexology is a holistic therapy in that the feet to treat the whole body. It aims to restore balance by increasing the circulation to the internal organs, lands and other parts of the body through the feet/By working on the reflexes of the feet, we can facilitate homeostasis(balance in the body fluids) by unlocking energy that stagnates in the feet.
Reflexology helps understand yourself and take responsibility for your well-being and health, maintain a positive and balanced lifestyle and counteracting stress.
The word Reiki means ‘Universal energy’. It is a natural and simple method of hands- healing which transfers energy that flows from the giver to the receiver. Reiki energy is a powerful and concentrated form of energy that flows through the hands of the Reiki practitioner. Reiki is a holistic therapy in that it works on the mind, body and spirit by stimulating the bodies own natural healing capacity. It is a way of channelling energy positively in order to promote health and to help restore a sense of physical and emotional balance.
It is hard to describe the physiological effects of the treatment and it is a profoundly powerful way of healing as a tool, where the benefits are generally far reaching.
- It creates a state of deep relaxation.
- Calms the mind and body, restoring the feeling of peace
- Improves health and well being
- Energy blockages are removed, allowing a flow of energy throughout the body. Often these blocks are emotional.
- Energies in the body are balanced in homeostasis.
- Creativity is increased.
- Releases negative stress and release from tension
- Works on the casual level of disease
- Amplifies energy, speeds up the natural healing
- Promotes healing of the body and the emotions.
- Increases awareness
- Awareness of your life balance
This process of tapping can balance, removing repeating, negative emotions. It reprogrammes you thinking. EFT disrupts the unwanted pattern, to reliece what was stopping you achieve what you want
EFT is effective in treating many conditions, such as anxiety, depression, phobias and aches and pains with physical conditions. It is fast to get the results you want to change fast.